Friday, May 23, 2008

Oops-ie

To all of my Loyal Wanderers,

For some time now, I have been wanderin'... I mean, ponderin', the possibility of "pimping" this blog.

You know, making it prettier, adding updates more substance, removing my "daily tweets", etc. I wasn't really sure what, how, or when I was going to do this, I was really just waiting for the inspiration to hit me.

That is, until today. Today, inspiration hit me alright; it hit me like a ton of bricks.

As of this moment, She's Gone Wanderin' is officially UNDER CONSTRUCTION.

WHY???

Because I accidentally DELETED all of its posts. D'OH!

That's 245 posts from over the course of 265 days.

Oh, and what's better than deleting all of one's 245 posts??? Its to delete said posts, in such a way that they are completely irretrievable.

After the initial shock and horror wore off, I realized that this was the opportunity I had been waiting for; yet rather than "pimp", I'm going to "reinvent" myself!

So I'm very excited to take on this new endeavor. So STAY TUNED, because I'll Be Back!

Peace and Love~
Wanderin' C

2 comments:

pop's said...

OH NOOOOOO ! All that good work is gone ? Poor baby --- How in the heck did u do that ??? Well , good thing we moved on to facebook.

Anonymous said...

yea, what pop says!! hehe